Happy New Year! Now that 2017 has finally arrived, many people are making their New Year’s resolutions. Some wish to lose weight, while others would like to stay healthy and fit, and yet others will try to spend more time with their loved ones. At Renew Medical Spa & Wellness, we’d like to help those of you who have a resolution to reduce areas of fat on your body. The way we can do that is through CoolSculpting – the #1 non-invasive fat reduction procedure in the world. Start the new year off the right way with CoolSculpting!
Who can be a candidate for CoolSculpting?
So, how do you know if you’re a candidate for this treatment? Here at Renew Medical Spa & Wellness, we believe that almost anyone who thinks that they can benefit from CoolSculpting would be a good candidate. However, there are five questions that you should ask yourself before going through with the procedure.
- What is your gender? This procedure works for both men and women, who each tend to show fat on different areas of the body.
- Where do you want to reshape your body? You can select one or multiple areas of your body, including the abdomen, the inner and outer thighs, the chin, distal thigh (above the knee), and the flank areas.
- Have you ever had a cosmetic procedure before to improve your appearance? This includes facial injections, body enhancements, laser treatments, and more.
- Would you consider having a non-surgical treatment for fat reduction? CoolSculpting is a non-invasive method that doesn’t require needles or anesthesia.
- Are you generally within 30 lbs of your ideal weight but still have areas of unwanted fat? Although this is not a weight-loss procedure, you can remove excess fat and sculpt your body the way you’d like it to be.
Once you’ve answered these questions with us, you’ll learn whether you’d be a good candidate and how the procedure can benefit you.
CoolSculpting is a process that uses a precise cooling approach to help naturally reduce the number of fat cells in your body. To learn more about this treatment that can help you begin the new year the correct way, contact our team at 1-844-736-3932.