Enhance Your Lips with Lip Augmentation
Are you searching for a treatment that will provide you with plumper, fuller lips? Depending on how you feel about your lips, we may have the answer for you at Renew Medical Spa & Wellness. We’re an aesthetics spa in Glenolden, PA, and we provide treatments for many different kinds of cosmetic needs.
So, what is lip augmentation?
Lip augmentation, or enhancement, is the process of making your lips larger and fuller using lip injections. This procedure provides more fullness to your lips and improves their overall shape.
If you live in or near Philadelphia, Glenolden, and Delaware County, PA, and other local areas, you can rely on us for the lip augmentation you’re looking for. This treatment will improve the appearance of your lips by increasing the:
And the size of your lips!
Who Can Receive Lip Enhancements?
Almost anyone can receive lip enhancements. Some believe that women of all social backgrounds and ethnicities have been applying cosmetic substances to their lips as far back as the Stone Age. However, the treatment is mainly performed for patients who have thin lips, which they have received from genetics or people who have lost lip volume due to aging. When you allow us to restore the volume of your lips that you may have naturally lost over time, it’ll help you achieve a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
What are the Benefits of This Procedure?
You know this procedure will make your lips more full and plump, but what are some of the other benefits you’ll receive by getting this done? Once it’s injected, the gel in the lip filler will shape and support the tissues in your lips and provide you with many benefits. They include:
- More balance in your face –The lip augmentation procedure helps not only your lips but also your eyes, nose, and cheeks, by providing more facial balance.
- Healthier appearance – When your lips are fuller and more luscious, you’ll also look and feel much healthier. You’ll also notice that lip enhancements give you a more youthful and sensual appeal.
- Confidence boost – By helping you look and feel your best, lip augmentation will provide you with a boost in both confidence and self-esteem.
The lip augmentation procedure can be performed on the lower lip, upper lip, or both lips. It’s a popular treatment because it will produce immediate results that can be as subtle or dramatic as you’d like. If you have concerns including:
- Having too thin lips
- Too much loss of volume in your lips
- When you smile, your lips disappear
this treatment may be for you!